Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2005, 02:09 PM   #811
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Amen!!!

I Will Not Ya WITHOUT THE COMFORTER What Is This Precious Comfort As Safe As A Mothers Arms And The Best Friend And The understander And Your Everything...For It Is Holy And All What Is Holy Is Protected... 1 Cor 2 12.16 NOW, We Have We Have Received Not The Spirt Of The World But The Spirt Which Is Of God That We Might Know The Things that Are Freely Given To Us Of God , Which Things Also We Speak Not In Words which Mans Wisdom Teacheth ...But The Holy Ghost Which Compares Comparing Spirtual Things with spirtual But The Natrual Man Receiveth Not the things of the spirt Of God For They Are Fooolishness unto him neither can He know theme because they are because they spirtiually diserned But He That is spirtual judgeth all things yet he himself is juged of no man for who hath known the mind of the lord that he may instruct him ? but we have the mind of Christ
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything