Old 04-13-2006, 05:47 PM   #84
Lunar Shadow
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Atheism growing in America

Quote: (Originally Posted by justify) And as for:
advocating genocide
glorifiing murder

Please explain this? I see this nowhere in the Bible. I’m not going to allow you to get away with stating things without giving a reference.

lets see genocide oh um... hmmmm oh yes when the isrialites were going in to the "promise land" they were commanded by their all loving god to kill all the men women and children and to kill fetuses (so much for the pro life argument) now yes depending on the city god would some times say take the women as plunder for yourselves did you forget this?

and it glorifies these killings trying to justify them by saying its gods will and such (some all loving god) I especially love when it says you should be "joyful" when "dashing infants heads agianst rocks" (I can provide a reference if you'd like) seriously the thing that confuses me is why christians are so up tight about their children watching movies or tv that involves murder, violence, nudity, sex, incest, rape, gang rape, and so on WHEN IT IS ALL IN YOUR HOLY BOOK! is it just me or do I see some sort of twisted logic to justify this?