Thread: Urgent!
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2002, 01:55 PM   #7
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I didn´t post anything coz the first 48 hours are the most important... as you know...

I´d like to thank you and ask to still pray for her:

She´s still on coma, due the drugs the doctors are giving to her. She´s been through a surgery, when the doctors put that thing to see the pressure in her head (she had a trauma on her head)... it seems the pressure is almost normal by now.
One doctor said he almost stated [ I don´t know the words to use, when the brain "dies" but the rest is still working) this, but he decided to wait...
Her status is still critical, although they´re saying she´s doing a really well recovery after what happened.
Yesterday, they took off the board the rescue team put to protect her spin. Apparently, they didn´t believe she would make it, but as she got a lil better they begin to treat other stuff that weren´t so bad, like some cuts... And her spin is intact, despite she broke shoulder, arm and a couple rips when the bus hit her and the head when she banged it on the floor...

A better answer of her condition I´ll have prob on tuesday or wednesday, when she´ll take a few exams.

It´s quite a miracle God is operating so far!!!

Thanks, again!