Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2006, 01:35 AM   #6906
aussiecreeder
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

Quote: (Originally Posted by hayley) Haha! Well, sorry to tell you, but it looks as if he has persuaded me out on a date next weekend... hmm .. .. he actually seems quite nice but I'm still feeling a little strange about it. Lol.
LOL as nice as you are it wouldn't really work you being on the other side of the tasman sea would it? well i guess you can go on a date with him and you like him then great, and if not then really what have you lost? if it feels weird 'cause he is the ex of a friend then just don't go on another date. i'm really good at giving out advice, doing it in practice on the other hand! but yeah if it doesn't feel right then that should tell you everything, if it does then why not? although its kind of weird being asked out by someone you don't really know. so in summary my advice is to go out on a no strings attached first date, just a bit of fun and see if you feel comfortable. if that fails plan b is to hook up with aussiecreeder the love machine! LOL

Quote: (Originally Posted by hayley) Well THAT question should be obvious! LOL. Drunken fun at the next work party? Who does that? Hehe.
oh no-one.......no-one that i know of anyway! this girl is nice but she's kind of weird. but a bit of fun never hurt anybody....LOL
Didn’t have a life.
Didn’t have a life.
But surely saved one.
Alright, now it’s time for us to let you go.

Tool
Wings for Marie