View Single Post
Old 08-30-2003, 12:20 PM   #13
ZION1010
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Help Creed Fans On Message Board Dissing Creed!

Quote: Originally posted by CreedFan1818
Click Here And Post To Creed Hating Thread Defending The Band  
Could ALL creed fans come help me and defend the band against hataz.  I know you will say that we should ignore them but we shouldnt let these indie rock and pop lovin' morons to diss the best band around.  You should see the crappy bands these morons like.  So please come and help. Heres a few sample posts of what they say
Sample:
Dunno. I despise them because they sound like Pearl Jam. I.o.w. I despise Pearl Jam just as much as I despise Creed.

-- Geir Hongro (geirhon...), August 29th, 2003.

Their guitarist is really unoriginal and awful, though  
-- Sonny A. (newaddres...), August 30th, 2003.

A dull prospect for a thread. Like the band.  
-- Ned Raggett (ne...), August 29th, 2003.

lord knows i'm no PJ (or Beddie Wetter) fan for any of a half-zillion reasons, but they have shown more variation in their music than Creed ever has (or seems to have the ability to do). not to mention that PJ has pride of place, doing this sorta thing first 'n all that.
to quote Alex in NYC: if you like Creed, then you are clearly a moron. there is no argument. it ends there.  

-- Tad (llamasfu...), August 30th, 2003.

and MORE.
Creed : Name Your Reasons Why Are They So Bad And REALLY Hated Click Here To See The Thread. Come Post. You needn't be a member.
Well That Went Well....I Belive To Stick Up For That Which I Love....Ive Seen There Sites.....and they really.....should not do this......If You Dont....Have nothing Nice To Say.....Shutup.....i Think Sometimes these people Our bored And got To much Time On Their.....Hands