View Single Post
Old 02-08-2003, 12:37 PM   #6
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by creedfan63
First of all, thank you HotforScott for starting this thread.  I think it's a great idea and I've often though about what I would say to them if I ever got the chance to so hear it goes:

I'd like to share with them that since discovering their music early last year my life has been different, in a positive way.  Thanks to their wonderful talent their music has seen me through some tough times as well as joyous times.  I've been going through a lot of personal growth and working out some personal issues and their lyrics and music have enabled me to have revelations about myself and my life, cry when I need and also feel tremendous joy.  The culmination of all this was see theming on New Year's Eve for the very first time.  It was such as awesome experience.  It truly was one of if not the best night of my life and in many ways a personal turning point for me.  For all of this I will stand by them and be a faithful fan through whatever happens because no other musician or band has touched me and my life the way Creed has.  I'm also very grateful to all the wonderful people I've met hear on the bb and I'm very excited to be meeting some of you in person in May.  

I hope to meet them some day myself and have the chance to tell them this face to face but I'm grateful to have the opportunity to do it here.  Thanks again, HotforScott.  

That is totally awesome. I love hearing stories about Creed having an impact on people's lives. They have helped me through a lot as well and I am eternally grateful!