View Single Post
Old 02-07-2003, 07:37 PM   #1
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
This is for Creed!

This is a special place to post your thoughts to Creed. I know they don't read this board, but just to have a place to post what you would say to The Band if you ever saw them and let them know how much they mean to us. This is a positive thread and those who contaminate it will get a swift kick in the ass!

I will go first!

Creed has meant so much to me over the past few years. Each song holds a special place in my heart and each performance puts so much life in me that I can't even wait until the next time I can see them. Their message is a positive one that reflects on so many things that EVERYONE goes through and they seem to be so down to earth. They do so much for so many people and it is so special to me when I hear how they have touched certain people's lives. I have made really good friends on this board that I cannot wait to meet in May because of a wonderful band that I hope one day I will be able to meet. I just think they are awesome and I am going to support them through anything that is thrown their way!