View Single Post
Old 01-20-2005, 02:08 AM   #2
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) Now theres the million dollar question

Ok,most of you know that I am planning on moving out of my house and to get an apartment. Well, my mom is trying to get the house listed to sell it through a realtor This house needs so much work done to it,that anyone who has half a brain would walk in it and then walk back out! Somehow my mom has it in her head that we are going to make a profit from selling this place, when in all reality we will be lucky to get the loan paid off! There was a guy from a home remodelling place that stopped by while my parents were here after Christmas,interested in trying to get a job from us,and he was also looking to buy a house to remodel but mom turned him down because he wanted the house for cheap,cuz she doesn't want to "Lose Money" When in fact, he might be the only shot we have right now to sell this place. I have no clue what my family is thinking
Well, if U aren't personally gonna lose money over it, let her waste her time, lol but tell her U R gonna move out anyway, hehe!

ROCK HARD!!!