Thread: My Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2004, 03:46 PM   #8
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedwisdom) i am not really surprised, but rather shocked by the "attack" tone by mark and flip against stapp.
I disagree as well. I didn't see it at all as an attack tone.

Quote: (Originally Posted by creedwisdom) i have always felt that scott looked up to mark from day 1, saw him as so cool, wanted to be like him, near him, since he experienced such struggle to fit in. how betrayed scott has to feel in this time!
Wow, talk about reading way too deeply into things. Again, I can't say as I see where you'd get this.

Quote: (Originally Posted by creedwisdom) the 1st leg of the weathered tour sold out almost instantaneously, then scott was hurt, fans got mad, and didn't forgive scott, and the entire rest of the tour became a tormented struggle. sure seems like mark & flip were right there in the throng. where's the loyalty??
Um, do you remember Mark's mom passing away? Just wanted to throw that in there.

And as for where the loyalty was, if Scott wasn't really letting the guys in towards the end (Mark's quote is that they really weren't aware of what was going on with him) how could they stick by him? There's only so many times that you can try to help someone before you realize you're running into a brick wall.

Quote: (Originally Posted by creedwisdom) perhaps, it seems, he felt he no longer had the support of two who had once been closest to him. they, too, may have been lost. No wonder he fell off the edge??!! who wouldn't have?
I have never seen, read or heard anything, anywhere about Flip and Mark NOT supporting Scott at ANYTIME during the Weathered tour. You should back up your statements with proof or retract.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.