View Single Post
Old 10-11-2004, 10:23 PM   #83
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Jooji_2) What I wanted to say to them is this.......Tremonti doesn't have that opportunity anymore....He said NO....He ended it....He made that choice, so why did you even have to bring him into the discussion?
Ok, sorry to have to be a bit mysterious here, but I know for a fact that Tremonti isn't the one that didn't show up at the recording studios, Tremonti isn't the only one who wanted to branch out and do his own thing. Tremonti isn't the one who had all the health problems but kept them from the rest of his bandmates. You're so quick to put 100% of the blame on Mark and allow Stapp to skate away cleanly.

Quote: He worked with Myles for less than a year. To say things like Myles has the best voice (or however he put it) does say he thinks he's better than Scott. That's fine if he thinks that ... but he didn't have to tell the whole world that. I understand that business is business, but that type of comment must be hurtful to Scott.
Oh WAH, for Christ sake, God forbid anyone says ANYTHING that may be hurtful to Scott. And dare I say it, there you go reading way too much into things. Mark didn't say "Myles' voice is so much better than Scott's we decided to ditch him and bring in the world's greatest singer". For crying out loud people, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, stop reading what you want to read into everything that Mark says. Better yet, stop reading Mark's interviews altogether, so you don't see him saying all those derogatory things about the great and powerful Stapp. Good Lord, I am a fan of Stapp but I know he's not the second coming.

And as a side note to Ann Allusion, your word games are just too painful for my eyes.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.