Thread: More Conflict
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2006, 11:44 PM   #16
bilal
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: More Conflict

Quote: (Originally Posted by metalchris25) So they should have just sat by and let hezzbolah(sp) continue to fire rockets into Isreal like they have for a long time now? Just do nothing about them kidnapping thier soldiers?

Really, if Syria would stop hezbollah, this would be over. Period.

if Syira would....i will say...if Syria COULD.......its not like shutting down a factory or closing a shop........ alright.... heres what i think......consider this..... Israel ....bommbing over 2 weekss....hit only civiillian targets.....why not attach hizbollah.....why not...why hit schools.....answere is.....WHERE IS HIZBOLLAH...........in a society where there are people furious over ...let say any thing...... they feel agitated...and angry .....though them might never feel or talk to one another....there is a common bond between themm...i guess we can call it "HATE"....... over time...these people see somehtin happening b4 their eyes....and they question their governments .....why the Government aint doing anything about it.....let say....i question my GOVernement that why isnt it alteast condeming Israel for killing my brothers.....and keeping eme poor.....Government says this..." worry about feeding ur own parents.....go to ur university....get ur degree....and fight poverty "....... some of the more fanatics.....they from a group......they might have one spokes person...but all the agreived people around becomes its members.....alright ...may be not all.....some.....but its invisible.......they get a volunteer.....they do something.....no Goverment can do much about it......heck...where to do.......Israel and USA...with all its intellegence...dont know where to drop those bombs.......how can a poor Governement stop any such organisations.......... and kill all the present leaders....if they can....what......will it help...kill 10 now.....get 20 for free in future.........u cant oppress HATE.......just like mettalica said.....

" Just like a curse, just like a stray.
You feed it once and now it stays,
Now it stays.” Metallica – until it sleeps

So brother…I would say that the HATE here may take the name of Hizbollah or anything else……or may take the name of Government on part of opposition....there they may have the shield of democracy and self defence to flare out theri hate.....here the poor guys may search refuge under the umbrella of Hizbollah....…and as far as religion goes…..i earnestly don’t believe that this conflict is about religion ……atleast not anymore……..religion might have been the initial reason for the “feed of hate”……but not anymore…oh no…..now its just us and them…..and our hate………peace is not impossible…..but the recent actions of Israel…….or past 50 years or so of history..i don’t seen any quick solution very soon……its not like u shut down hizbollah ….or any other gummy bear factory….and the problem is over……