View Single Post
Old 11-13-2005, 12:19 PM   #36
Faceless_Man
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay) point me the ridiculous reasoning... the only ridiculous reasoning I see on this board are on your posts... and on stappissohot's as well.

Nice comeback.

You're sold out, man. No hope for you. Go listen to AB.

When I say ridiculous reasoning for criticizing Stapp, here are a few things I'm referring to:

1) You say his voice sounds terrible nowadays - You must be listening to another album, cuz it sure aint Stapp. This guy has one of the best voices in Rock. The only reason you guys say this is b/c you compare him to MK, who can hit much higher notes, but is in no way a better rock singer. Show me the "Guide to being the BEST Rock singer". Is it out in paperback yet? You should have enough sense to know that vocalists have different styles, brainiac. You guys act like complete morons when you go on comparing singers. I mean, you compare MK to the likes of Robert Plant??? What the hell? That right there rules out any credibility you guys have.

2)You criticize him for his "ego". Scott is charismatic and the ideal frontman. His rock poses are almost trademark. I see nothing wrong with the man having an ego. He's earned it. Half the reason you guys say this is b/c he's not afraid to tell someone off, or speak his mind when he feels. He responds to constant criticism from the media, ex-fans, teenagers on unorganizeed forums like this one, etc. What I like about the guy is that he doesnt give a flying sh*t what any of you think that have something negative to say....and you can't stand it. That's where you try to make it safe and say that HE has the problem. Get over yourselves. You havent been through what he has, or accomplished what he has. Worry about your own egos.

I can list more if you want.