View Single Post
Old 09-11-2003, 12:15 PM   #8
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by JulieLovesCreed
I'm such a bum, I'm not even gonna get into my daily routine:embarass: :embarass: :embarass:

LMAO, Julie...

You guys definitely are busy....

Mine varies from day to day as well, but here goes:

I usually get up between 11 and noon (work nights), have tea, post a bit on CF, check my e-mail, chat with folks on IM, watch the noon news.

After that probably from 1 to 2, I might do some housework, go for a walk, read or listen to music, run errands, etc. I hate routine, so I try to be as spontaneous as possible within the bounds of trying to keep my place in order .

Around 2:30 I figure out what I will have for dinner, if I feel like cooking, LOL...I usually cook late at night when I get home from work so that I won't have to do it during the day.

From 3:15 to 4:45 I start getting ready for work, depending on what time I'm going into work. This can range from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. depending on the job I will be doing that night.

I get home anywhere from 1 to 2:30 a.m., again depending on my work schedule. After that, I'm up until about 4 or 5 a.m., maybe doing some cooking, baking, posting and listening to music. Sometimes I watch movies as well.