View Single Post
Old 06-25-2007, 08:22 AM   #1025
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Re: Post a Picture of yourself Thread

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Haha, you have hair like mine, although mine's a bit curlier when I don't blow dry. I got a new cut and I couldn't believe how straight the stylist got it. I've never had bouncy hair and my hair was bouncy after the cut! It lasted for three days, hehe. Love your color and highlights, too, sincirr!

Oh my hair colorist will be happy about that Kerrie. Shes a good lady. I teach her 6yr old son guitar and get discounts for my do

I love how long-lastingly straight the salon can get hair. That straightening you see there took me about an hour with a straightening iron. There are good ones out there, but yeah my hair is extra demanding so it has to be an ultra-good straightener...ionic, extra hot, ceramic yadayada. How good is it to just be able to brush your hair when its dry hay! The straightener is worth every penny
Quote: (Originally Posted by sissybumz) MY DONNA LEE BABY your first pic there kinda looks like mine, when i dont whash it or brush it but thats cool b/c when i let it down i get my white zombie doooooooo

Hehe yeah I like em cept getting them OUT is the problem hahaha!

Some new photos...have u guys tried that mirror image photo stuff where you take a photo of yourself against your mirror? I did and I laughed so damn hard I just had to share em! Here goes...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg even sillier006.jpg (35.4 KB, 430 views)
File Type: jpg even sillier005.jpg (33.6 KB, 447 views)

ROCK HARD!!!