View Single Post
Old 04-25-2005, 04:54 AM   #147
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to tremonti4life04 Send a message via Yahoo to tremonti4life04
for the sake of respect to his fellow band members, i think that he should refrain from playing creed songs. Imagine this. You are in a rock band, and you wrote a lot of the music for this band. Well, after a while the band breaks up, and the next thing you know, your one ex member is going out playing all of your music with a different band, and that band is making major bucks from your hard work, the blood, sweat, and tears you put into that music. They are basically capitalizing off of something they didnt write. Stapp needs to rethink that angle, because honestly, it would create less problems for him, and i think that in the long run he is going to attract a lot of media dislike for what he's going to do. Im not trying to be a dick, but i see his career going down the drain completely if he starts doing creed songs all the time. Its a matter of opinion, and i know im opening pandoras box when i say stuff like that, but its how i feel. I dont want a big argument, and to be told that im a moron, because its how i feel about whats going to happen to him.

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me