View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 11:02 PM   #3
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: God and Country Rally Flyby Nixed

PRAISE JESUS, Wonderfull Post Jason Wonderfull Post You Brought A Lot Of Stuff And Issuies Thats Regarding Everybodys Feelings And Thoughts Nobody Is Beyond Prayer We Are Not The Judge BUT THE PRECIOUS LORD Of Host Is And Daily Im Binding THE DESTROYER And Searching And Praying For Those Who Despise Me PRAISE JESUS And Lord Search Me If Im Wrong BUT PRAISE JESUS 9 Times Out A Ten Im Back On The Battle Field PRAISE JESUS In These Days Of Decption False Spirts And False Leaders GLORY TO GOD I TRUST JESUS THE WORD OF GOD BE Our Strongest Weapon Proverbs 16>The Lord Weighs The Way Of A Man THE PREPARATIONS Of The Heart Of A Man And The Answer Of The Tounge Is From The Lord All The Ways Of A Man Are Clean In His Own Eyes But The Lord Weighs The Spirts The Word Tells Us To Commit Thy Works Unto The Lord And Thy Thoughts Shall Be Established PRAISE JESUS You Can Tell The Liar The Constant WORKER Of INQUITIY THE LORD HATH MADE ALL THINGS FOR HIMSELF YEA EVEN THE WICKED FOR THE DAY OF EVIL PRAISE JESUS These Things HAS No Place To Overcoming Us WHEN JESUS CHRIST KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS Is The Constant Unseen Glory In Our Lifes PRAISE JESUS LUKE>1>68>71 BLESSED BE THE LORD OF ISAREL For He Hath Visted And Reedemed His People And Hath Raised The Horn OF SALVATION For Us In House As He Spake By The Mouth Of His Holy Prophets Which Have Been Since The World Began THAT We Should Be Saved From The Hand Of All That Hate Us Peace Be With Ya Jason