View Single Post
Old 01-17-2004, 09:15 PM   #13
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Invisible Kid) So I haven't been around these parts since last May, since I knew Creed was taking a break, but now that it's 2004 I started wondering what they were up to. I found a link to this story:

He can't be serious!? Anyone that was there knows the show was a fucking disaster.

"That night, we gave it everything that we had."
- Um, yeah, about as much as you can give while bombed off your ass on Maker's Mark whiskey.

"It was a symbolic, personal gesture," Stapp said of his decision to lie down during the show."
- Yeah, a personal gesture that said, "HAHA I'M SOOO DRUNK AND I'M ON STAGE AND I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THIS SHOW AND THESE FANS RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FACE."

I'm not trying to stir up the pot or anything, believe me. I just wanted to see what everyone thought of this. I can't believe he doesn't have the balls to fess up to his actions and apologize. I could care less about a free show or money back. Just a simple, "I messed up, I'm sorry." That's it. And he can't even do it.

Sorry Scott, but until you fess up or change your ways, you lost a fan.

No wonder Mark and Flip recruited Brian to start a new band. Can't wait to hear their stuff.

P.S. - Did anyone miss me? Teri?
As To a Army Of creed Fans Im sure The 4 of you Fricking MORONS wont be Missed
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything