View Single Post
Old 07-04-2004, 10:45 AM   #20
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by whitebird) Hi Jen, I am trying to convince myself to go berry picking tomorrow, and make jam. With my summer schedule, I have not made it the last couple of years, and I miss it. There is nothing like the taste of sun ripened berries right off the plant. Simple pleasures are sometimes the best.

whitebird, you're bringing back some wonderful memories for me. I remember going picking strawberries when I was younger then going home to help my mom make jam. I remember how the house would be filled with the wonderful aroma of strawberries! It's been a few years since she's made jam but I'll never forget how great it was, especially on toast in the morning or even better, on homemade bread.

And I agree with Jen, you're a great person with a wonderful spirit and I hope to meet you some day too. whitebird, I've been fortunate enough to meet and spend time with Jen, and you're right, she is a wonderful, caring person as are the rest of my CreedFeed friends I've had the opportunity to spend time with.

Relearn Love