View Single Post
Old 01-11-2004, 04:11 PM   #107
Jooji_2
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Actually.....

Quote: (Originally Posted by addicted2stapp) Yes, I know that, and I didn't even say anything about having less rights, or less opinions than you do. Geesh.

And anyone is allowed here, as you can clearly see, not everyone agrees.

Your post said "Sad thing is the comments here pale in comparison to other sites." Anyone would have to be dumb not to see that you are comparing Creed Feed to other message boards. If you don't like it here, then take a hike, you don't need to state it.

Anyway, sorry, I'm not here to pick a fight with you.

You people are sweetiepies compared to the other creed site...I'm sure you all know which one I'm talking about. I actually got to watch the poker game last night....a wonderful friend taped it and sent it to me....all I saw was a guy playing some cards, trying to have a good time, kidding with his fellow players, trying to have a sense of humor, and being a good sport. I didn't see him do anything that all of his fellow players weren't doing also. Maybe alot of other people were watching something else???????? The point I'm trying to make: Imagine you were him....and everytime you appeared in public, for days afterwards all you heard was negative criticism. What kind of outlook on life would that give you? I'd probably be pissed at the world....but that's just me. Just asking that people here give some thought to how what they post here is....yes.....sometimes hurtful. Any maybe if they can't find something positive to say.....not to go out of their way to find something negative....I doubt it accomplishes anything good.