View Single Post
Old 01-10-2004, 09:03 PM   #106
creedlvr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by njcreedite) You sure the word was "band" not hand?
I used to be in God's hand????
Quote: (Originally Posted by lifelovesoul) I'm just going to go with that, Julbright. That would fit in the subject more anyway! Plus, I don't really think Scott would say that on national television if they haven't told us official yet. That just wouldn't make sense, and if they were having problems back then, I don't think they would be so sure about what was happening, or we'd already know official. That's just my opinion, I could be wrong, but I'm going to go with you Julbright. I'm also going to have to catch the show later.
"a God band" is the only part I'm sure he said. It's the only part that everyone else stopped talking and you can hear it pretty clearly. It's the begining of the sentence that is hard to hear.

I also thought at first that he wouldn't have said it if it wasn't released officially, but he said it so casually and in the background. It wasn't like he was deliberately saying it to the camera or anything.

The context around it was "lucky in love, unlucky at cards". Actually, I'm not even really sure why he made a "God" point at all. I mean ... I realize that Carrie Fisher was saying that "God knows" she and Tom G. were lucky in love (and therefore, unlucky at cards), but anyway you look at it ... it just doesn't make sense.

Anyway, I hope anyone (except me) is right.