View Single Post
Old 05-24-2004, 12:04 PM   #19
RMadd
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by TremontiWanaB) Can you say IN-DENIAL?

Don't Tell us To shut Up, That's the Rudist Fucking Thing and I don't think a Single Person On the Board Appreciates it, We can't help it that you can't except the Facts.
calm down matt. imona hafta ("i'm going to have to") agree with katz on this one. i'm not in denial about creed breaking up. it's just that i have yet to hear any official word from Wind-Up that Creed, in fact, has broken up (yes, i'm well aware WU is slow on the news train). plus, i'm sick of people bitching, left and right, about how depressed they are and about how they're not sure they'll be able to live without Creed. whoopty-freakin-do. all of us have the same feelings, though prolly to a lesser degree. besides, just b/c they're allegedly breaking up (i say "allegedly" b/c of the lack of official news form WU), that doesn't rule out the possibility for a reunion or anything of that sort. Aerosmith? Van Halen? any number of other bands? they've gotten back together after respective hiatuses (sp?). in short, we should proceed on the premise that everyone is unhappy that Creed is supposedly breaking up, and that the level of your "distraughtness" need not be shared in thread after identical thread after identical thread....