Thread: self pleasure
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2006, 07:37 PM   #53
bilal
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: self pleasure

Quote: (Originally Posted by Lunar Shadow) you see but there is no shame in it at all the only reason you feel shame over it after your done tuggin the bishop is because you were brought up by your parents and your religion to believe that it is wrong and dirty..... there have been some great case studies done on human sexuality one of the best reports is a book by Judith Levine called "Harmful to Minors (the perils of protecting children from sex)" it is a total mind job and a good read at about 275 pages long you can easily read it in a week.

This contry has major misconceptions about sex and love for that matter people need to know themselves not the sexual doctrine of some religion becasue it is this that makes our county so disfunctional (imho)

ur right lunar about the medical aspect.....medically its proved that mastrubation does not have bad effect on ones body..............i recently watched the movie called "jarhead"............which was based on 1990'z iraq war....i nwhich US solodeirs were told to masturbate atleast twice a day to help them from boredrom in the desert...hehehee..............but lunar.....just try to analyse my point of view too........iam not saying it becasue religoin has banned it........i am telling it from my own experience.................as i said earlier.........let the body do whats good for it..............if u dont masturbate....body does injaculation on its own after some gap of time.......but somehow i love the feelin when i can actually say to myself that yes...i have control over whats mine and i am not udner control of whats that is mine............u know......thats one thing for me that is part of being a man!!.............