View Single Post
Old 03-07-2005, 02:14 PM   #25
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay)
Scott still has to take advantage of people remembering Creed. Soon most non-die hard fans will forget about it. From "Stapp, lead singer from Creed" he's becoming "Scott who? oh! right... that guy from Creed".

Which was my point exactly. The longer that Scott waits to put out this album, the less people who will remember him and be anxious to hear what he puts out. I understand that it takes a while to create an album, but if Alter Bridge can do it in less than a year, why can't Scott? It just seems as if there are alot of delays with him actually recording the album. Up until recently, weren't Scott and Goneblind in the pre-recording phase? Why has it taken Scott this long to actually record the songs? That's what I am wondering, and I am sure alot of other fans wonder about that as well. Again, don't take this as me bashing Scott. I'm a huge fan of his, just as I am a huge fan of Alter Bridge. I'll buy Scott's solo album no matter what, even if it comes out in 2008. But not all fans are that understanding, that willing to wait for one album. Not all fans are as patient as the diehard Stapp fans are. I've tried to be patient and positive about his solo album, but the more and more it gets delayed, the harder and harder it becomes for me(and other fans, I'd assume) to stay patient and positive.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!