View Single Post
Old 03-13-2004, 12:32 AM   #6
jjluvscreed
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
to inkgirl28

hi! im from memphis,tn. born and raised ialso know what its like to feel alone. im a stay at home mom with 3 kids ,13,7,and3yrs of age. i cant get enough of creed music ! especially when i dont own a cd player, my only cd skips like crazy and im the only one in the house who loves creed!!!!!!!!!!!! my oldest has different taste when it comes to music! some of what he listens to gets on my nerves real bad ! the radio stations here dont play it often enough !! when they finally do play them ,its late at nite and you cant crank it up because i dont live out in the boonies!!!!!!!!!!!!! so i have to take whatever ican or cant get. to me their songs say alot about what ive been through since i was 15yrs old! iam rusted and weathered and i stand alone!!!!!!! i absolutely love their music and iam looking forward to scotts solo album . in my book hes fine, fine, fine!!! when i hear him sing , i get goose bumps all over! well thanks for listening to me babble! stay strong! jjluvscreed 4 ever!!!# 1creed fan !