Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 05:11 PM   #9387
VJ Raven
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

YIKES, has it been THAT LONG since I came over here??? *sheepish grin* Guess the writing has really taken over my life more than I thought!!!

Well, in the last few months, not only have I made a TON of changes in my story, I have jumped from just under 20,000 words to over 90,000, the majority of the story added in over the last three months!! It's moving right along... I'm almost halfway finished the darn thing!! *BLINK!*

So much has gone on the last while... A few weeks ago, I went to see my BILs' band perform live for the first time, at a memorial jam for a friend of mine's son who passed away too early... The guys did great even though they had a LOT of technical difficulties. Older BIL is both the singer AND the drummer and he couldn't hear anything but his drums... *FACE PALM* They got a lot of applause and were the only bad who did original material during the entire 12 hour show. I'm VERY proud of them! They performed my three favorite songs by them, "Higher Planes", "Sea of Tears" and "Whom Gods Destroy", plus four others that I also like. I could be biased though........... *whistling innocently!*

I'm still moderating in "Sanctuary", still a Forum Guide in "MW" and life has been pretty darn good. Now if we could just get warmer temps here I'd be one HAPPY girl... It's been rainy and chilly the last few days, it feels more like NS temps for April instead of June!! UGH.

We creative types have to create in order to feel ALIVE... That's why I write. Without my writing, I would not be living, only existing.
~Me~

Music is vital to life, as vital as breathing.
~Me~