View Single Post
Old 12-29-2003, 11:20 PM   #1
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Scott's Celeb. poker profile & pic. (He sure is cute!!)

If this doesn't work, please tell me, cuz I'm not a computer geneus, and It may not work the way I am doing it. But here's the link (I think)

http://bravotv.com/

If one of you people know how to do this a better way, go ahead and put it on! I don't know that I'm doing this right! I feel stupid (y'know that matchbox20 song! ) But all this has is a picture of scott, and what he's most known for, where he's from, and uhh, something else I don't remember!

Alright, on this link, (the only one I could get to work) you have to go all the way to the right, click on celeberty poker, and then click players, and then scroll down to the 5th game thingy and Scott's is the last pic! Sorry I couldn't get that link on for ya, I don't know how to get it on, soooo, you have to work a little bit to get to this! (The picture is worth it though!)
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp

Last edited by Creed_Defaultgirl : 12-29-2003 at 11:41 PM. Reason: the link didn't work!