Thread: God and Hell
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 09:48 PM   #18
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Praise Jesus

therefore this man hated life because the work that is wrought under the sun is grievous unto me for all is vantiy and vexation We,ve All Felt This Strongly In These Days Ecc>8>10>17 Who Is The Wise Man And Who Knoweth THE Interpretation Of Things A Mans Wisdom Maketh His Face To Shine And The Boldness Of His Face Shall Be Changed Some Of Show What We Are Going Through The Plight Of The Psalmist BUT PRAISE JESUS Make A Come Back And Somebody Rings The Bell GLORY TO GOD, Be Not Hasty To Go Out Of His Sight Stand Not In An Evil Thing PRAISE JESUS For He Will Do Whatsoever Pleases Him WHERE THE WORD Of A King Is There Power And Who May Say Unto Him What Doest Thou Whosoever Keepeth THE COMANDMENT SHALL Feel No Evil Thing BECAUSE There Is A Bloodline They Knoeth Not To Cross THE GREATEST COMANDMENT IS TO LOVE THE LOVE THE LORD THY GOD WITH ALL Your Heart Body Mind And Soul, A Wise Mans Heart Discerneth Both Time And Judgement Because To Everything There Is Time And Judgement Therfore The Misery Of Man Is Great Upon Him FOR He Knows Not That Which Shall Be For Who Can Tell Him When It Shall Be There Is No Man That Hath He In The Days Of Death And There Is No DISCHARGE IN THAT WAR NEITHER SHALL THE WICKED DELIVER THOSE THAT ARE GIVING TO IT, THE ONLY DISCHARGE Today The Battle Be Gone In The Wine AND THAT IS JESUS CHRIST AND will Bring Down Are Foes PRAISE JESUS I know Ya,alls I could,nt count all of mine,