Thread: God and Hell
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 09:29 PM   #17
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Praise Jesus

AMEN some of us feel ya,alls like we got 2 sides and they both friends AMEN That May Be Very Much So BUT THE DESTROYER Be A Wise Dragon AND EVEN HE WISE ENOUGH To Know When To Fold,em And Knows That JESUS IS THE OVERCOMER GLORY TO GOD BUT STILL Ya,alls The Word Says IF IT WERE POSSIBILE My Elect Would Be Decived There Is A False Spirt Rising THAT WILL DECIVE THE WORLD GLORY TO GOD LET US THESE PRECEPTS AND BE NOT DECIVED HIS TRUTH Is Marching On, back to the Ecc, Then I saw That Wisdom Excelleth Folly As Far As The Light Exceleth Darkness The Wise Mans Eyes Are In His Head BUT THE Fool Will Indeed Walk In Darkness The Ecc Writer Wrote,i myself perceived also that one event happenth to theme all then said i in my heart As it happend to the fool so it happend to me, and whay was i then more wise then i said in my heart that this is also vantiy FOR THERE IS NO MORE REMEMBRANCE OF THE WISE MORE THAN OF THE FOOL, Seeing That Which Is Now Is The Days To Come, Shall All Be Forgotten And How Dieth The Wise Man As The Fool.....