View Single Post
Old 01-19-2003, 10:41 PM   #125
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I don't know about this being a fantasy but..... recently I dreamed that I was at a Creed concert and I was in the pit, and after the show, I waited around to watch them take down the stage. Then I heard this loud scream and Mark come running out from behind the stage saying "Anyone here a doctor?" So I said I was a nurse and he brought me back stage and Flip's wife was in pre-term labor I ended up delivering her baby right there back stage with the whole band watching!! The baby ended up fine and the whole band was flabbergasted at what had just occured. so I stayed around with them for a couple hours and made sure she got to the hospital ok. Then 2 days later I got a Next day air letter by UPS from the band inviting me to Florida for a week!!!! I went and stayed at Scott's house and hung around with them for a week, just doing cool stuff, golf, BBQ and volley ball, It was a weird dream but really cool! Must have been the hot spicy nachos I had for dinner that night!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"