View Single Post
Old 01-18-2004, 11:09 PM   #49
hayley
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Quote: (Originally Posted by velocityidp) Uhm, you started off moaning
Uhm, excuse me I wasn't moaning I was pissed off.

Quote: (Originally Posted by velocityidp) All I've been saying is that it's good to "talk about these things" and "share how we feel" so that we can see the "full Stapp."
Yeah, that's all you've been saying. Look sorry don't worry I'm not going to express how I feel because we will just start arguing, just forget about it.

Quote: (Originally Posted by velocityidp) Sounds like we both agree on that point. I'm not seeing the problem, here.
Okay then, so let's just drop it. Peace.

Quote: (Originally Posted by musicmind226) velocityidp, I agree with everything you have said thus far. Some people just don't want to think outside the box.
If that was pointed at me, I do think outside the box, thank you very much. I have an open mind, I express my emotions and my opinions, if you don't like it, I don't care, deal with it. If that wasn't pointed at me, I apologise, but I got the impression it was.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Julbright) my interpretation was the he was tired of hearing about it - or that Mark was tired of Scott being interviewed instead of the band. does that make sense?
Yes, that does make plenty of sense. Still strange though, I have only seen few Creed interviews, I guess that doesn't show much, but from the ones I have seen he does look fairly happy, but from your comment, that's not a nice thing to hear, that really sucks, I didn't think Mark would act like that, hmm.

Quote: (Originally Posted by creedsister) does anything
Nope
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006