View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 10:31 PM   #9
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Full Circle Soldiers

Quote: (Originally Posted by Faceless Man 93) AMEN, thanks for clearing up the identity mystery, the last forum I was apart of banned me for asking a member about their gender. Hope you didn't mind... GOD BE WITH YOU and please fight the GOOD FIGHT!
AMEN AND AMEN AND AMEN, sounds like me on not on a good day, no i dont mind, really, when the i was going post my pic, if i knew everybody else would, make that first step, Lord know their is a lot of captian howdies, out there that wish to enter our strangland get out of here dee, im kiding, but anyways, the celestial ties, wants they emerge and be solid, you really cant tell, sometimes man woman, or how they reflect, 9 times out of a 10 its the same, And The Good Lord, made it like that for HIS PURPOSE, and his fight, it can get overwhelming at times, when the ones you be close to are faceless yet not faceless, we can really complicate on that, Just Except It and Keep Pressing Toward The Same Prize, Which Is The High Calling Of God In His Purpose, In Our Life, Who God Loveth He Confirms AMEN, And Who He Chooses He Sets Aside, For Preseverance, In Whom He trusts he sets aside, WE ALL FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT in our own gifts, sometimes they be diverse, but comes together as one, and in apointed time, we learn how to use theme, and most the time they flow natrual, for the burden is easy and the yolk be light, we are still tiny little ants, believe or not to the GOD That Loves Us And Hold Us And Endures Us, we fight good fight daily, but you must hold on to your faith, PEACE BE WITH YOU IN JESUS NAME, Emanuel, meaning, GOD IS WITH US, .....