View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 11:18 AM   #7
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Full Circle Soldiers

Quote: (Originally Posted by Faceless Man 93) I understand. To me the Full Circle record is flawless (although Rain does tend to break the mood.) Peace be with ya brother (or sister, it's hard to tell because amzing human beings are masked by their speech's impact.)

ROCK ON TrulyAmazing, PEACE AND LOVE BE WITH YOU IN JESUS NAME! <3 XXXOOO
Rain does break the mood, all though we can all relate to it, so we can blame it on the rain, you can give your heavenly father that excuse, and he aint going argure wit you, well bub a lot of people do mask their speach, sometimes you got to when your like tending to others area in life, and not speaking with those as the word of god reads in the same mind and spirt, where one can be free to be his or her self, and somedays, its best i stay home, i have that choice others i know dont everyday they gotta face, AND GOD is with theme, just amazing, i got this killer shirt, i love it says, IM Not Hearing A Word Your Saying, FULL CIRCLE, is flawless, i never brought that up, but a lot of work and structure went into full circle it was a record really that was against all odds, who be crazy enough to understand those postive areas, at the time im going say 65 percent, to the rest of the percent being negative, and being carefull around certian areas, full circle was born you would have to understand the entire creed, to know it was flawless, PEACE BE RIGHT BACK WITH YOU IN JESUS NAME, Facelessman93, Im A Sister, but you can call me a brother to, just whatever, ........