View Single Post
Old 07-05-2004, 08:09 PM   #38
ctfan
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by I'mRational) Well, I feel contrarily to some here. I'm glad they broke up. Stapp held the rest of the guys back musicianship-wise. When the AB album comes out, and we get to hear Tremonti shred some insane solos, and hear Myles peel the paint of walls with his voice, most hard-core creed fans will be saying "creed who?"

Stapp held them back? From what?? I'm so sick and tired of hearing this same old same old. Held Mark back from singing? Man, he only sings backup on 5 of the songs off of AB's cd. Held him back from shredding...or doing that "solo" thing?? From what I've heard of the new single....there isn't any more "soloing" on that single than what he did with Creed. Maybe less. So if Stapp "held" him on his soloing...then I better hear 3 minute solos on the rest of what they put out there.

Held Marshall back from what?? Bass solo?? I guess that's possible...if your the type person who likes to sit through it.

How many ways can you play the drums?? To what degree?? If Stapp held Phillips back from playing the drums...then should we expect drum solo's as well on this new AB cd??

Myles....if Myles can peel paint off the walls with his voice, I hope it can withstand the rigorous tour schedule.