Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2005, 10:14 AM   #913
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Amen!!!!

Amen And Amen 1 Cor 12.24 26, AMEN the prince of peace and amen if you know know him there will always be the destroyer and the robber of peace, AMEN For Our comley parts have no need But God hath tempred the body together having giving more abudant honour to that part Which Is Lacked THAT there should be no Schism in the body but that the members should have the same care for one another And whether one member peace is disturbed and one member suffers We All Should suffer with that member or brother and sister in untiy and everybody does that one thats suffers and forget about are own cares and come together in prayer and untiy and honour that one member All the members shall rejoice with it protect your peace through love and long steadfasting in christ put on therefore as the elect Of GOD holy and beloved bowels of mercies kindness humbleness of mind meekness longsuffering FORBEARING ONE ANOTHER and forgiving one another if any have a problem WHATS yo problem and for give his fanny as christ for gave yours and above all things put on chartiy which is the bond of perfectness And Let The Peace Of God Rule Your Hearts to the which also ye are called in one body be thankfull let the word of christ dwell in you richly and more richly in all wisdom teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns, and whatsoever ye do still in word or deed just do it all in the name of the Lord jesus giving thanks to God and the father by him , 2 pslam 42 7.8 Deep calleth unto deep at the noise of thy waterspouts all thy waves and thy billows are gone over me Yet The Lord will command his lovingkindness in the daytime and in the night his song shall be with me my prayer unto the God of my Life
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done