Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2005, 11:17 AM   #905
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Amen!!!

It Be Love That Bears All These Things, John.17.22 24 AND THE GLORY which thou gavest me i have given theme that they may be one i in theme and thou in me that they be made perfect in one and that the world may know that thou has sent me and hast loved theme as thou hast loved me father i will that they also whom thou hast given me be with me where i,am that they may behold my glory which thou hast given for thou loved me before the foundation of the world, Pslam 138.. Oh Lord I Will Praise Thee With My Whole HEART Before The Gods Will I Sing My Praise Unto Thee I Will Worship Toward Thy Holy Temple And Praise Thy Name AMEN AND AMEN For Thy Loveingkindness and For Thy Truth Oh Lord For Thou Has Maginfied Thy Word Above All Thy Name In The Day When I Cried Thou Heared Me Oh Lord, AND GAVE ME STRENTH O LORD In My Torn Soul OH LORD All The Kings Of Their Shall Praise thee O Lord When They Hear Your Words Of Thy Mouth Yea Shall Sing In The Ways Of The Lord When They Hear The Words Of Thy Mouth Yea They Shall Sing In The Ways Of The Lord For Great Is The Glory Of God THOUGH THE LORD BE HIGH Yet Hath He Respect Unto The LOWLEY the proud he knoweth a far off tho wilt Retrive me thou shall stretch forth thy right hand Against Wrath O Lord and thy Right Hand Shall Save Me the lord will perfet that which concerns me AMEN THY MERCY O LORD ENDURES FOREVER LIKE FORSAKE NOT THE WORKS OF THINE OWN HANDS ,
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done