View Single Post
Old 04-30-2006, 10:05 PM   #20
Chase
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Scott let me down

Quote: (Originally Posted by King Oropher) I agree with you dude in some sense but you need to realise we DOWN UNDER don't get many concerts. So when a concert is advertised we get excited. When that group/artist cancells it hurts!!! U2 cancelled on us and we can respect that they gave us a good reason. From what I heard one of the band members family fell sick.(understandable) Reading " Scotts " official website it says " Scott has decided to stay in the U.S " makes sense (sarcasm) explains everything Scott!!!

You know what though. There are some Aussie/Kiwi acts that seem to hardly make an effort to come here... and it sucks for their American fans. But I understand that hardly anyone knows who they are. You know, I would kill to see Shihad... but that's highly unlikely. The Living End hasn't really been back here in a couple of years. Just relax... things will work out alright. I'm sure a lot of this is Wind Up's idea. To continue promoting himself here in the States... before embarking on a World Tour.