View Single Post
Old 05-01-2005, 03:16 AM   #12
Nameless
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I do love the 'take it point by point' method, don't you?

Quote: (Originally Posted by Johnnynips) First of all I would like to clear the air for uncertain on a few issues. I believe that Uncertain iis entitled to his opinion just like I am. Personally i would like to tell him to shut the !@#4 up, but I can't because I do have class, so instead I will just post a couple of Uncertain's more tasteless comments on creed and maybe we could have a concensus of members who agree the more he spews uninformative crap the more are going to laugh at it:

"Well, it's my opinion that your opinion SUCKS!" That's really all that this is, isn't it? This requires an entire thread to say? Couldn't you have PMed him?

Quote: [Insert Uncertaindrumer's comments here]

Hmm. Well, looks like I don't quite agree with several of his comments myself. However, I know that he's entitled to his opinion, and trying to debunk it with my own opinion is ridiculous.

Quote: These are just a few of my favorites, anyways.... In response to these statements I have a couple of "opinions" on Uncertains commentart.

Putting something in quotation marks usually implies that the encased is either not true or sarcasm. Are they not your opinions? Is there a third party involved that we are not aware of?

Quote: 1) Creed fans are not a bunch of 13 year old Ashley Simpson fans who don't like Heavy music. I bought My own prison and thought it was one of the best cd's I've heard and since then I have been a huge creed fan.

On the contrary. I'm a fifteen-year-old female who listens to a great deal of metal and thinks Ashlee Simpson is the fakest pop artist to ever plague a microphone. However, I did not see the quote where he labels all Creed fans as '13 year old Ashley Simpson fans who don't like Heavy music.' Where is it?

Quote: 2) Creed did not go soft as time went on, they got better, not only musically but vocally as well. Their are so many dime a dozen heavy rock bands nowadays, Creed gave us a little bit of everything on their cd's, not to heavy and not to soft.

Creed didn't go soft? Really? That's news to me.

Quote: 3) If creed would have come out with a cd that sounded exactly like MOP then they would have gotten old within a year or two. Like all good rock bands Aerosmith, Metallica, ect. Artists have to reinvent themselves to stay and sound original instead of the same old thing.

Too bad that St. Anger sucked and lost Metallica a lot of their original fanbase. And that they got progressively worse with each 'reinvention' after AJFA.

Quote: 4) I could tell you were being an asshole to people on this site before I even posted. If people want to remember one of the greatest rock bands in our memory they can. You should keep your negative comments to yourself and if people feel like saying they miss creed or whatever you should keep your opinions to yourself or post on the AB site forum.

...you think he's an asshole because he likes Alter Bridge and not Creed... while flaming him on a thread... devoted entirely to this flaming. ! Does not compute, cap'n !

Quote: 5)I respect all the people on this board and I thought it was awesome to break your balls a little Uncertain as you were having so much fun ruining what memories we have left. Creed rocked, still rocks and will always rock and when alter bridge is a distant memory years to come, you'll still hear creed songs a 100 x's more than you care to so you can deal with it....Go creed. Good luck Alter bride peace out...

...as you can all see, it's all about music taste in the end. There will always be Creed fans and Alter Bridge fans going at it while fans of both will cry, 'why can't we all get along?' And yea, then the warring fans will turn about and smite those peacemongers. Losers.