View Single Post
Old 04-30-2005, 11:22 PM   #7
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Johnnynips) 2) Creed did not go soft as time went on, they got better, not only musically but vocally as well. Their are so many dime a dozen heavy rock bands nowadays, Creed gave us a little bit of everything on their cd's, not to heavy and not to soft....
Ok, let's take these one at a time. Yes, as a matter of fact, Creed DID go soft as time went on. With Arms Wide Open from HC and the ultimate softy, Lullaby from Weathered. And I'm sorry, but vocally, Creed did NOT get better as time went on. Forgive me if I don't remember whether you've been to see them live, but anyone who saw the Weathered tour and has heard bootlegs of early Creed shows can tell you, Stapp's voice has gone downhill.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Johnnynips) 4) I could tell you were being an asshole to people on this site before I even posted. If people want to remember one of the greatest rock bands in our memory they can. You should keep your negative comments to yourself and if people feel like saying they miss creed or whatever you should keep your opinions to yourself or post on the AB site forum.
Ok, you calling him an asshole, is that you demonstrating the class you say you have? He's got an opinion, you've got an opinion. He's got an ignore feature, you do too. I suggest you use it.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Johnnynips) 5)I respect all the people on this board and I thought it was awesome to break your balls a little Uncertain as you were having so much fun ruining what memories we have left. Creed rocked, still rocks and will always rock and when alter bridge is a distant memory years to come, you'll still hear creed songs a 100 x's more than you care to so you can deal with it....Go creed. Good luck Alter bride peace out...
I think that's a little bit too much credit you're giving uncertain, don't you? Did he really ruin what memories you have left of Creed? I think you need to toughen up just a little bit.

Look, there have been MANY MANY others who have gone before uncertaindrummer who have said FAR FAR worse things about Creed. I'm sorry, but I am of the opinion that uncertaindrummer is NOT a troll, is NOT a Creed-basher and is relatively respectful of the members of this board. We've had to deal with a LOT of bashers, so we know a basher when we see it. And sorry, but in this case, I'm not seeing it.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.