View Single Post
Old 04-30-2005, 03:50 PM   #1
Johnnynips
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Uncertain Demise

First of all I would like to clear the air for uncertain on a few issues. I believe that Uncertain iis entitled to his opinion just like I am. Personally i would like to tell him to shut the !@#4 up, but I can't because I do have class, so instead I will just post a couple of Uncertain's more tasteless comments on creed and maybe we could have a concensus of members who agree the more he spews uninformative crap the more are going to laugh at it:

"First, modern rock SUCKS. I can switch nickleback with 3 doors down, with puddle of mudd, with Creed, with hoobastank, and never be able to tell the freaking difference. I don't CARE if a bunch of thirteen year old girls were touched by Creed's music, that doesn't make Scott Stapp a great singer and vocalist"------

"And LOTS of people are smart enoguh to realize that Myles has got an incredible voice, you apparently not included. Your ridiculous generalization that no one wants to hear a guy from the eighties is ridiculous. Myles Kennedy sounds a lot like Chris Cornell, who is one of the most beloved signer of the nineties and early 00's"

"Shut your mouth because you obviously know NOTHING about music. By your logic, Ashlee Simpson is a great singer with lots of talent because she is such a fiscal success and "millions" (of teenage girls) are "moved" by her."

"Obviously you just don't like heavy music (heavy garbage?) but if so, then AB isn't your band, so just stay away from them, they obviously aren't your genre."

These are just a few of my favorites, anyways.... In response to these statements I have a couple of "opinions" on Uncertains commentart.

1) Creed fans are not a bunch of 13 year old Ashley Simpson fans who don't like Heavy music. I bought My own prison and thought it was one of the best cd's I've heard and since then I have been a huge creed fan.
2) Creed did not go soft as time went on, they got better, not only musically but vocally as well. Their are so many dime a dozen heavy rock bands nowadays, Creed gave us a little bit of everything on their cd's, not to heavy and not to soft.
3) If creed would have come out with a cd that sounded exactly like MOP then they would have gotten old within a year or two. Like all good rock bands Aerosmith, Metallica, ect. Artists have to reinvent themselves to stay and sound original instead of the same old thing.
4) I could tell you were being an asshole to people on this site before I even posted. If people want to remember one of the greatest rock bands in our memory they can. You should keep your negative comments to yourself and if people feel like saying they miss creed or whatever you should keep your opinions to yourself or post on the AB site forum.
5)I respect all the people on this board and I thought it was awesome to break your balls a little Uncertain as you were having so much fun ruining what memories we have left. Creed rocked, still rocks and will always rock and when alter bridge is a distant memory years to come, you'll still hear creed songs a 100 x's more than you care to so you can deal with it....Go creed. Good luck Alter bride peace out...

Last edited by Johnnynips : 04-30-2005 at 03:56 PM.