View Single Post
Old 11-24-2005, 12:51 AM   #2
evyllsummer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
well, I'm afraid that I'm going to have to agree with you, Steve...I posted this over at, um, the OTHER place...

well, I'll get the negative out of the way, since most people are expecting that from me...LOL...

he had a LITTLE trouble with the higher parts of the chorus when he says, "to live my life", but I think that had a lot to do with the fact that he was a little nervous...

and, well, that's all I have to say that's negative...I thought, for Stapp, that was a good live performance...I don't think that he has the voice to do a song like "What If" very well anymore, but, if he sticks to the easy Creed songs and his solo album songs, and ALSO works these next few months to strengthen his voice, I think that the Stapp fans might be in store for a pretty good tour...and the part when he used his foot to kick up the microphone stand into his hand, I thought that was pretty cool...I actually feel glad for him...Leno is NOT where you want to suck, and Stapp put his best foot forward...he should feel proud of himself...he did a good live performance of one of the stronger tracks (and probably my fave) on his cd...