View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 02:00 AM   #292
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Salt Of Judah

Praise JESUS, we need it still, Our Minsters Of Knowlege And Fire, praise jesus, we cant tell the molder what to do with clay, I Hope And I Pray In these times of tribulations since never was since there was a nation, that many have found there perculiar treasure and their meat in due season, the word of GOD will STEADFAST, with the times and dates, and every partaker, on the horizion as children of the kingdom and the road to that precious city, one will be taken the other left, keep that which holy save thy strengeth store the wine in the wine celler, let be preserved, and the power hidden with the, going to be going in Mark>10>1>50>and in deeper context, in the days of misconception this is a long thread, everybody has time to catch up, these are much confusion times, and busy ones, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH AND PEACE BE WITH US IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME, THE AUTHER OF LOVE, And The Overcomer Of All Is Wicked, And THE AUTHER AND THE FINSHIER OF OUR FAITH, All Be Well, There Is So many Brave And Be Of Great COURAGE, In These Times And Hours, It Just Makes Wanna Grab Theme All, in these times SPIRT IS WILLING To Keep The, Within The Relms Of ORION where the winds bloweth from the creators nostril all around us, REFERNCE, the deeper Foot Prints, i encourage all need not panic, with in these times, but in fact REJOICE, all things new again,