View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 11:18 PM   #291
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Salt Of Judah

praise jesus and the word acording to the revelation said behold i saw the old heaven and the old earth pass away, and a new one takes it place, he said i,am making all things new again, Lord Jesus Forgeting not our friends and loved ones who dont know what they doing out there praise jesus, that they dont goeth more estray from that rock, than they already have, matt>6>19>24, the word says, Lay Not Up Yourselves treasures upon earth where moth and rust, do corrupt and where thieves break through and steal, for THE ADVASARY, cant see in heavenly places or the house of the holy, the word says its there where your heart shall be also, PRAISE JESUS, many of us, here feel that we be casted into a darkned a place, but we acknowlege and knoweth these precepts, many have opend a door to heaven as many have closed their doors, a chosen a few, is as unto carrying the keys and faith and conclusions many are dealing with and praying about, sometimes in the midst of our sorrow and losses and wages, we forget that we can help those that be bound, that healing hidden power has been placed in the hands, and in speach and praise jesus in that salt, the light of the eye is therefore thine eye ONE EYE, the whole body shall be full of light but if the eye be evil, and having lust in wordly goods and attachments that are soon fading thine eye be evil the whole body shall be full of darkness if therefore the light that is in thee be darkness , Understand No Man Can Serve Two Masters FOR EITHER HE WILL Hate the one And Love The Other, Or Else He Will Hold To The ONE And Despise The OTHER, Ye Cannot Serve GOD And Mammon, the word says if one be not for me they be against me, the word says from the proverbs the pains be on i only despise that which a trure servant of spirt and truth despiseth the word says blessed is he that is able to stand in these days, and blessed is he that holdeth on to these precepts, for he is not in between to Gods, but the way and the truth and the life, and in these days rejocing in truth, rather than worry and despair as the wicked man and doeth and pray for life, and more prolonged days, for the word says those who love their life shall loose it and those who give there life to jesus shall keep it, and layeth down with him they rise with him, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH, Friends And Peace Be With Us In JESUS NAME, Above Every Name And Where Every Knee Shall Bow, one faith one lord one babtism,