View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 09:03 AM   #290
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Salt Of Judah

matt>6>1>4 TAKE HEED that ye do not your alms before men to be seen of theme otherwise ye have no reward therefore when you do your alms do not sound a trumphet before thee as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets that they may have glory of men, verliy i say unto you they have their reward, but when thou doest alms let not thy right hand , know what thy right hand doeth, that thine alms may be in secret and thy father which sees in secret himself shall reward thee openly, MANY OF US LEARNED, that it is better to be a door keep in the hous of the Lord Than To Dwell With The Wicked, THIRD DAY, Oh Better Is One Day, everybodys gifts and callings out of Judah is not the same but all leadeth to the same place, the probleam is everybody be in a great deal of turmoil as men are born into trouble, and know not the way still because ears being declined, going into matt>6>5>8 , PRAYER AND FASTING these teachings also highlights the Meassures WE ARE STANDING IN, as will you hear more about it further along in this teaching, when ya pray you shall not be as the hypocrites this generation of vipers was told no sign would be given EXCEPT the sign of JONA, and then the south kings would rise, and stand in for the dying genration we serve A God Of Mercy, for those hypocrites are for they prays standing in the synagogues and whats ever they says will comes not to pass, in the corners of the streets that theys may be seen of men verliy jesus said, even still lets nots be confused HE IS MERCY he even told these vipers that they would have thheir reward, and bring unto theme the blessings and wonders of ISAREL, as unto the children of ISRAEL, we were taught when you pray enter into your closet and shut ur door PRAY unto Him Which Is In Secret And Thy Father Who Sees In Secret Shall Reward The Openly But When Ye Pray Use Not Vain Reptitions As The Heathren do FOR THEY THINK And Know NOT That They Shall Be Heared, For Their Much Speaking But Not ye therefore like unto theme for OUR FATHER, KNOWETH WHAT THINGS Ye Have Need Of Before We Ask, And My Friends And My Family It Was Michale Who Said that brought us the sunday dispatches, we all have yet not faces, all though we have faces, do we render and just give up, we know here THAT HAS NEVER BEEN OPTION, my family and friends have need of much understanding, Pray for each other love each other the way he loves us, he still is saving lifes, pray for this Bridge, there ye find us all, EXCEPT the Wicked, they will be brought down, pray for me, and do respect my Decision, at this time, For all our greater outcomes, IN JESUS NAME, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH AND PEACE BE WITH US IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME,