View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 09:17 AM   #287
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Lets Come Together

these things i bring to reflection and hearing and seeing form warfare in the heavens,Golden Reflection Would Be THE WORD OF GOD, 7 times daily the word Of God Will Be TRIALED That Which Lies In Death, For The Promise Of Us All CANT OVERCOME THE WORD OF GOD, which is the auther and Finisher Of Our Faith, Praise Jesus, Im going To Go Over THE DESERT right back where we were, Wherefore if they shall say unto you behold , he is in the desert go not forth behold he is in the secret chambers go not forth or believe it not for as the lighting cometh out of the east and shineth to the west so shall also the coming of the son be We Walk By Faith Not By Sight, FOR WHERESOEVER The CARCASE BE Is There Will The Eagles Be Gathered Together CARCASE, MEANING A FALSE PROPHET Or Being Of The Dead In Truth And In Spirt , An EAGLE MEANING A Warrior Or Someone In Great Deed And Strengeth And SPIRT, If You have kept up With this teaching since the start, you will know from MATT>24>21 For In THAT DESERT There Shall Be Great Tribulation Such As Not Since The Beginning Of The World, Lets Keep In Mind That Childhood faith, My Father Lead Us In TRUTH Of The Still Waters, PRAISE JESUS, Lets Go Into Luke >4>24>27> and he said of himself to the people VERILY I Say Unto You No Prophet Is Accepted In His Own Country But I I Tell You Of A Truth MANY Widows Were In Israel In The Days Of Elias When The heavens was shut up three years and six months When Great Famine Was Throughout all the land, HEAR WHAT THE SPIRT SAITH OF THE POWER HE HAS OVER HIS DOCTRINE, AND MERCY AND LOVE IS WHATS Be Done, Around This Time, But Unto None Of Theme WAS ELIAS SENT Save Unto sarepta a city Of Sidon Unto A Woman That Was Dead, And Many Afflictions and lepers Were In Israel In the Time Of Eliseus The Prophet And None Of Theme Was Cleansed Saving Naaman The Syrian. These Widows And Sickness And Affliction Is Repersenting Death, Spirtual Deaths, NO WEAPONS FORMED SHALL PROSPER, IN JESUS NAME, the final Enmie to be destroyed Is Death, Sin Dont Live Here AnyMore PRAISE JESUS, im going to close this sermon with some refernce scriptures from the teachings of the prisoners walk and some we,ve reviewd 7 times and some more HAB>3>1>4 , MATT>24>27>28> PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NaME OF JESUS, Blessings And Strengeth My brothers And Friends, forbear each other in love the way he bears us,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg my beautiful sky.jpg (19.5 KB, 262 views)