View Single Post
Old 06-27-2010, 09:30 AM   #208
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Restoration Of Judah

PRAISE JESUS, sounds wonderfull, and wonderfull it is, Behold A Child Shall Be Born, AND THEY SHALL CALL HIS NAME WONDERFULL, as for as i it will all ways be groovey, JER>32>40, THUS Saith The Lord Of Host,THE GOD OF ISRAEL; HE Is The Host Of All Nations And Kindreds And Tounges And Tribes, But He Will Tell You He Holdeth Japan In High Esteem ...... they got their own thing going on, anyway back on topic, thus saith the Lord Of Host The God Of Isarel As Yet They Shall Use The Speech In The Land Of Judah, And In The Cities Therof When I Shall Bring Again, their captivity The Lord Bless Thee O Habitation Of Justice And Mountain Of Holiness And There Shall Dwell In Judah, Itself And In All The Citties Therof, Together, Husbandmen And That they go forth with flocks, for i have satiated The weary soul And i have replenished Every Sorrowful Soul. Upon This I Awaked And Beheld And Sleep Was Sweet Unto Me Behold The Days Will Come Saith The Lord Of Host THAT I WILL SOW THE HOUSE OF ISAREL AND THE HOUSE OF JUDAH With The Seed Of Man And The Seed Of The Beast, And It Shall Come To Pass That Like As I Have Whatched Over Theme To Pluck Up And To Break Down And Destroy And To Affict So Will I Whatch Over Theme TO BUILD AND PLANT, Saith The Lord Of Host....... IN THOSE DAYS, They Shall SAY NO MORE, The Fathers Have Eaten The Sour Grape And The Childrens Teeth Are Set On Edge, From Tradtion Of Their Elders, But Every Man That Eateth The Sour Grape His Teeth Shall Be Set On Edge, Some Just Wont Turn, GLORY TO GOD, but soon will follow, AMEN some be as stuburn as the mule, BEHOLD The Days Will Come Saith The Lord Of Host That I Will Make A New Coveant With The House Of ISRAEL, And With The House Of Judah, Not Acording To The Coveant I made With Their Fathers...In That Day That I took theme by the hand to bring theme by the hand to bring theme out of the land of egypt....