View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 12:58 PM   #207
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
We Can Fight ~~PRAISE JESUS

these signs started slowly when they started to take prayer out of public school, i tell ya what my friends my warriors my poets The ones Left standing It Will Soon Spread, We Walk By Faith Not By Sight, You Can Feel HIS SPIRT AND TRUTH, Rising STRONGER, Than Any Storm Swiftly, WE CAN FIGHT, GLORY TO GOD Inside Us All Around Us, AND In Music, You Can Feel His Words And Truth Openly, GLORY TO GOD, But Indeed And In Fact We Are Going To Have To Put On That Entire Breast Plate OF JESUS CHRIST, It Was HE THAT OVERCAME THE WORLD, And Its He That Dwells In Us, those of us cast into darkness, In Warefare, WE From Past Wars And Presents KNOW OUR REEDEMER, BY SPIRT That Once, Save Us In Our Time Of Another Darkness IN OUR DUE SEASON, Knowlege fades if there be prophcies and mixed conclusions like Jason Said, Its In Our Human Nature TO MESS Up A Few Things These Things Pass BUT THE ONE Things That Draweth Nigh IS THE SAVING STRENETH OF JESUS CHRIST, We Cant Forget The Gospel That Was Preached Unto You From A Child Forget It Not ONLY TRUTH Can Bear With The Crys Of His Children THE LORD THY GOD Heareth Us When We Call, All Though A Good Portion Of Us May Float, GLORY TO GOD, It Is Our Job, To Spread The Word To Every Living Creature We Can By Pass, Because His Words Does Not Go Out In Vain, Dont Be Afraid To KEEP, TELLING JESUS IS THE Anwser My Friend, We Our No Longer Aliens, PRAISE JESUS, BLESSINGS AND STRENETH YA,all AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, HAVE A Great Weekend, Fathers, Day I,ll Just go ahead post It Here, The Cats And The Craddlers, GLORY TO GOD, WE CHOOSE TO WIN AND WE CHOOSE TO FIGHT, AMEN AND AMEN AND AMEN, The Battle Belongs To The Lord,