View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 04:02 PM   #196
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
STRENETH Of The ARMOUR

john>29>30 His Disciples said unto him lo now speakest thou planily And Speakest No Proverb Now Are We Sure that thou knowest all things AND NEEDEST Not That Any Man Should Ask Thee By This We Believe That Thou Camest Forth From God, Jesus Answered theme Do Ye Not Believe Behold The Hour Cometh Yea Shall Be Scattered some still in conclusion and notice here what HE SAYS, every man to his own And shall Leave Me Alone And Yet I,am Not Alone Because The Father Is With Me Many Loveth And Will Cling To The Proverbs And The Misconceptions Of Many Things BEFORE They Will Believe What He Said THESE things I have Spoken Unto You That Ye Might Have Peace In The World Ye Shall Have Tribulations BUT HE SAID BE OF GOOD CHEER FOR IT IS I THAT OVERCAME THE WORLD And The Proverbs GLORY TO GOD Ecc>12>9>14 AND moreover because the preacher was wise he still taught knowlege and gave good heed AND SOUGHT OUT AND SET IN ORDER Many Proverbs, the preacher sought to find out acceptable words and that which was written Was UP Right EVEN WORDS OF TRUTH The Words Of The Wise are as goads and as nails fastened by the masters of the assemblies which are given from one sheperd And Further By These be admonished of making of many books there is no end AND MUCH STUDY Is WEARNIESS Of The Flesh For The Holy Ghost Be Our Streneth And Cometh By Love And Assemblege Of Our Relationship With God Let Us Hear The Conclusion Of The Whole Matter Fear God And Keep His Commandments The Law Said JESUS SAID The Greatest Commandment WAS TO LOVE THE LORD THY GOD WITH YOUR Entire Body Mind And Soul For This Is The Whole Duty Of Man For God Shall Bring Every Work Into Judgement With Every Secret Thing Whether It Be Good Or Evil JESUS Said I Did Not Come To Break The Law Of Moses But Only To See The Law Furfilled Jesus Ya.alls Is Not THE AUTHER Of Confusion But The Auther Of Love Blessings AND STRENETH Ya,alls AND PEACE BE WITH US ALL IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS .........AMEN AND......