View Single Post
Old 10-05-2004, 04:37 PM   #11
crest tattoo
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
As I'm reading along, not realizing Michael started this post, I am agreeing with every point made. I was on the rail (if you could call it that) with some great Creed buds, or buds I met from Creed, and have now turned AB buds. Mark ROCKED! He was right in front of us playing his solo for OYE, and he was awesome!
I agree especially with the point of the guys "waking up." They seemed so happy out there, and I had made this very point to some friends before reading it. They all were smiling (minus a bit for Brian, he's pretty shy) and joking, and the best part was at the end...they all hugged each other before they left stage. It was so good to see, and you could tell they all were "together."
AB is not Creed minus Stapp. It's a totally different band, and this concert was what I needed to see in order to be a fan to a new band. Although I will always love SS's voice, Myles has so much personality...and his talent is unquestionable. You can tell he is in awe of the crowd. He smiles all the time, and it's just a great feeling being there. (Trust me, I was in Chicago...)
EVERYONE MUST FIND A WAY TO SEE IT FOR THEMSELVES! WELL WORTH IT.

Last edited by crest tattoo : 10-05-2004 at 04:40 PM.