View Single Post
Old 10-11-2002, 12:03 AM   #19
Rolo1446
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Hmm

From Top to Bottom

Wrong Way -- would be dark, brooding...

I see the band members walking seperate paths, dirt paths via the Human Clay crossroads kinda...with mystical figures and ephemeral beings leading them astray...or them being chased by something...a' la What If...and then uniting at the bridge of "what if I die?" etc..

Is This The End? -- Would be uplifting, powerful...

Begins slowly, then a flame appears...something along the lines of the band members walking past/playing by a wave of fire, then closeup of each of their eyes, with the shot floating around, and them following it intently...bit like a performance video, just that it flows with images of crosses here and there, the sky MUST change colors...clouds, etc...lightning, thunder, shots of general indiscriminate injustices, then people enacting some of the lyrics of persecution, death of Christ, etc...in a dark field...ends with people uniting, Christian imagery ensues, ends on a powerful image of everyone kneeling or something...

Ode -- Oooo....hmm...this is a tough one to call...

Rage. Anger...angst....unbridled fury
MUST OPEN WITH MARK TREMONTI playing the opening notes...
then Flip leads in second....and they both look angry....

This would have to be animated....something along the lines of Scott being sucked into a seething mass of engulfing darkness...

Throw in some wolves attacking the band members...then having the band members turn into beasts too...then have beast-mode Creed kick arse....then back to performace...maybe some occasional people smacking Creed around in a fuedal setting. Yep...maybe. **shrug**...it's just an awesome song.

To Whom It May Concern -- I'd just like to see them do something with this song.

Weathered -- Melting Band members slowly eroding throughout the video in like an egyption or gypsy setting..or better yet, a swamp...yea...and they're fighting through vines and quicksand, etc...

Beautiful - whole woman-stabbing the hearts of everyone, then somehow get retribution....etc....it'd make a good video

Say I -- All I can think of is Scott shouting the "Frantic, Faction, Focus" with Mark right beside him busting out riffs.

So yep, that's about it for me.