Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2007, 10:53 AM   #8422
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) ^ Its funny how many things keeps you putting up with a job that you don't really like.... and money is a big factor.... i don't really like my job... at times i really question why should I go to work in the morning for... and when its closing time at work ...i am not sure what i should be heading home for.... i do this for the last two years now... before that i used to work in the different department... the working hours were killer (usually doing 14 to 16 hours everyday) but i guess i was more happy.... now i work from 9 to 5-30... but its all too boring and recurring... but it pays more....

I am leaving this job but I have to wait one year I moved my retirement money from my previous job into a private IRA. Having done that I now have to wait one year before I can return(it's the policy of the retirement/investment company used by government). Fortunately my previous supervisor is very happy about my return.

-Homer Simpson